The roof is a very important part of your home that can add value, curb appeal and more to your home. Replacing a roof can be a daunting experience, but World Class Roofing can help with the process of selecting a new shingle roof to let you focus one what really matters…those living under the roof.
Schedule Your Service Today!
If you are considering a new roof, you may be contemplating a shingle roof versus a metal roof and there’s a lot to consider. So, just why should an average homeowner consider switching to a metal roof?
- Metal Roofing Outperforms Shingle Roofing in Longevity. While a shingle roof last between 12 and 25 years, a metal roof can last 60 years and beyond.
- Metal Roofing Demonstrates Superior Climate and Weather Performance-Metal roofs boast the ability to withstand heavy rain, hurricanes, hailstorms, flying debris, and are fire retardant.
- Metal Roofing Offers Major Eco-Benefits as they are recyclable!
- Metal Roofing Makes a Great Option for All House Types and Styles-Metal roofs come in many colors, styles, and textures to choose from meaning homeowners can find creative means to satisfy any architectural style in any neighborhood.
- Metal Roofing is a Smart, Long-Term Investment
- Metal Roofs are Thriving-Metal roofs are considered the most durable roofs on the market today and can save you lots of money on upkeep and maintenance.
Check out Premier Metals for color options!